My voice. My profession. My PANDPAC.
Please donate to the Pennsylvania Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics PAC today! Your donation helps support state legislators who are pro-nutrition, food, and health.
The easiest way to get involved in political action with PAND is to make a contribution to PANDPAC. There are several ways to donate:
- PayPal: Click HERE anytime to donate with credit cards and other electronic methods
- Cash or Check: Donate in-person at your next district meeting or PAND sponsored event
- Visit the PANDPAC booth at FNCE in Philadelphia – October 26-29
- Attend PAND FNCE reception on October 27 – 6-8 pm, Lowes Hotel
- Attend PAND’s Annual Meeting and Exhibits (AME) on March 27-28, 2020 in King of Prussia.
Please note: donations made to PANDPAC are voluntary and are not tax deductible.
Your support of PANDPAC helps to connect us with Pennsylvania members of the Pennsylvania General Assembly, providing the opportunity to advocate for our patients and nutrition related policies, such as the Dietitian Nutritionist Bill (HB 1802).
Each and every donation is critical to the promotion and success of nutrition, health, and wellness policies in Pennsylvania; your participation and continued support makes a significant difference an is greatly appreciated!
PANDPAC Events at FNCE:
Win FREE Academy Membership Dues!
Participate in the PANDPAC Raffle for your chance to win a free year of Academy membership dues for 2020-21 ($259 value)!
- Receive (1) raffle ticket for every $20 donated to the PANDPAC now until Tuesday, October 29th at 2pm EST
- Buy raffle tickets online anytime (please include “raffle” in notes section) or purchase them during FNCE at the PAND booth or PAND reception.
- The raffle winner will be announced after FNCE closing session.
Note: You DO NOT have to be present to win!
Also at the PAND Reception:
PANDPAC Wine Pull 2019…yes WINE!!!!
Do you plan on drinking wine with friends and colleagues at FNCE? We have a deal for you – avoid the overpriced wine in Philly and get a bargain on a bottle of wine while supporting PANDPAC at the PAND FNCE reception!
- Wine Pull tickets will be sold during the PAND reception on October 27th from 6-8pm at the Lowes Hotel.
- (1) ticket for $20; (2) tickets for $30.
- Tickets may be purchased via cash, check or online during the reception only
- Each ticket can be redeemed for (1) bottle of hand selected wine (min. $15 value) of his or her choice. (Everyone’s a winner!)
- Wine pull redemption is on a first come, first serve basis, so buy tickets early – the wine pull sells out quickly
- Don’t miss out on this bargain happy hour!
(1) bottle of wine = ~(4) glasses – So for (1) raffle ticket, it’s only $5 per glass of wine. What a deal!
Meet the PANDPAC Board:
Chairperson – Jennifer Lengyel, MS, RDN,LDN
Vice Chairperson – vacant
Secretary – Beth Chiodo,MS, RD, LDN,CHWC
Treasurer – Andrew Goodman of Milliron Goodman LLC
- Maren Callahan
- Nicole Lefever
- Micheline Orlowsky, MS, RDN, LDN
- Martine Scannavino, DHSc, RDN, LDN, FAND
If you have an interest in serving on the PANDPAC Committee, please contact the Chairperson by email at Jennifer.Lengyel12@gmail.com
What is a PAC?
PANDPAC is the political action committee for the Pennsylvania Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. The PAC is made up of RDN professionals that represent different regions of Pennsylvania. We channel contributions to election campaigns of political candidates and political committees who have demonstrated interest and understanding in the views and goals of the committee and the Academy.
Why donate to the PANDPAC?
Your support of PANDPAC helps to connect us with Pennsylvania members of the Pennsylvania General Assembly, providing us with the opportunity to advocate for our patients and nutrition related policies, such as the Dietitian Nutritionist Bill (HB 1802).
Can I mail a check donation?
Absolutely! If you prefer writing a check, make payable to PANDPAC and mail it to:
- PANDPAC c/o Milliron Goodman, LLC
- 200 North Third St., Suite 1500
- Harrisburg, PA 17101
For questions or information regarding the PANDPAC, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: October, 2019