MY VOICE. MY PROFESSION. MY PANDPAC.
Your participation in the Pennsylvania Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Political Action Committee (PANDPAC) events helps to connect PAND dietitian nutritionists with members of the Pennsylvania General Assembly, providing us with the opportunity to advocate for our patients and nutrition related policies, such as the Dietitian Nutritionist Bill.
2nd Annual PANDPAC Laughraiser 2021
Buy your Tickets here
Join your fellow PA Dietitians for a pre-AME conference event full of laughter to raise your spirits and funds to support PANDPAC! Last year’s performance left us all in happy tears, so we are bringing it back with double the performers and twice the fun. Don’t social distance yourself from this event – buy your tickets today!
- Laughraiser is scheduled for April 15th at 7:30pm
- Tickets are $20 (Buy your tickets here)
- Event conducted virtually via Zoom (link will be provided)
- All proceeds from the Laughraiser will be donated to the PANDPAC (Please note: donations made to PANDPAC are voluntary and are not tax deductible)
Thank you in advance for your support!
For questions, please contact Jennifer.email@example.com (CHAIR) and/or firstname.lastname@example.org (CHAIR-ELECT)
Support Dietitian Nutritionist Legislation via PANDPAC
Please donate to the Pennsylvania Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics PAC today! Your donation helps support state legislators who are pro-nutrition, food, and health.
The easiest way to get involved in political action with PAND is to make a contribution to PANDPAC. There are several ways to donate:
- PayPal: Click HERE anytime to donate with credit cards and other electronic methods
- Cash or Check: Donate in-person at your next district meeting or PAND sponsored event (see below for mailing address)
- Participate in the PANDPAC Laughraiser 2021 on April 15th (Buy tickets here)
Each and every donation is critical to the promotion and success of nutrition policies in Pennsylvania; your contribution makes a significant difference and is greatly appreciated!
Please note: donations made to PANDPAC are voluntary and are not tax deductible.
MEET THE PANDPAC BOARD:
Chairperson – Jennifer Lengyel, MS, RDN,LDN
Chairperson Elect – Micheline Orlowsky, MS, RDN, LDN
Secretary – Beth Chiodo,MS, RD, LDN,CHWC
Treasurer – Andrew Goodman of Milliron Goodman LLC
Trustees (district representation):
- Beth Chiodo,MS, RD, LDN,CHWC (Philly AND)
- Jennifer Lengyel, MS, RDN,LDN (Philly AND)
- Maren Callahan, MS Ed, RDN, CSR, LDN (NEAND)
- Micheline Orlowsky, MS, RDN, LDN (NEAND)
- Martine Scannavino, DHSc, RDN, LDN, FAND (LVDA)
- PittAND, NWPA, and CPAND trustee positions are vacant at this time
We are looking for PANDPAC trustees from the PittAND, NWPA, and CPAND districts.
If you have an interest in serving on the PANDPAC Committee, please contact the Chairperson by email at Jennifer.Lengyel12@gmail.com or Chair-elect Micheline Orlowsky at email@example.com
What is a PAC?
PANDPAC is the political action committee for the Pennsylvania Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. The PAC is made up of RDN professionals that represent different regions of Pennsylvania. We channel contributions to election campaigns of political candidates and political committees who have demonstrated interest and understanding in the views and goals of the committee and the Academy.
Why donate to the PANDPAC?
Your support of PANDPAC helps to connect us with Pennsylvania members of the Pennsylvania General Assembly, providing us with the opportunity to advocate for our patients and nutrition related policies, such as the Dietitian Nutritionist Bill.
Can I mail a check donation?
Absolutely! If you prefer writing a check, make payable to PANDPAC and mail it to:
- PANDPAC c/o Milliron Goodman, LLC
- 200 North Third St., Suite 1500
- Harrisburg, PA 17101
If the donation is between $50.01-$250 please include your name and home address. Any donation above $250 must additionally include your employer and employer’s address.
For questions or information regarding the PANDPAC, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
MY VOICE. MY PROFESSION. MY PANDPAC.
Updated: February 2021